I wonder if the performers of James' piece (Melissa, Heidi, Saird) would be able to find 20 minutes or so at some point next week to re-record it? If not, James, you can submit your MIDI recording with your score.
In addition to offering my congratulations, I want to tie up a few loose ends, since the course is now all but over:
- Please come to class at 1PM Monday to fill out the course evaluation questionnaire.
- We will have a pizza party on Wednesday (at 1 PM). Please confirm your attendance in the 'comments' area below so that I know how much pizza to bring.
- Final version of scores and parts due 1PM Wednesday.
- If you have any catching up to do with regards to writing your blog entires and/or commenting on my class blogs, now would be the time. I'll probably be submitting marks for this course a week from Monday, or thereabouts, so if your comments/blog entries do not take place by next weekend, they probably won't be counted.
- drop by my office periodically beginning in about 8-9 days to look for your compositions. I'll leave them on a chair outside my door.