Sunday, January 18, 2009

Class Business — Odds and Ends

  • If Mu4100 students want to comment on a blog from last term, please go ahead. Comments on class blogs from either semester will 'count' towards the class blog participation requirement mark, as long as the comments are made this semester; that's why I posted the list of links in my previous blog entry.

  • If you haven't already done so, please send me a quick E-mail with your blog's URL, or, if you're using the same blog as last semester, just let me know. I'll post links to student blogs on the right side of this page, as I did last term.

  • If you haven't started your weekly journals, now would be a good time to do so. Bear in mind that I will be counting student journal entries on a weekly basis this semester, because (as explained in my outline) waiting until the semester is over to post all your journals defeats the purpose of the exercise. One paragraph, once a week; that's all you need.

  • Good luck with everything!

No comments: